Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day to all

Man what a nice boring day we had!  Today was Memorial Day and since I work at a preschool we wee closed. 

I slept in for an hour, which was nice.  I’m sure I could have slept longer but I didn’t want to throw off the rest of the week and my own body’s schedule. 

For breakfast I just had a super large banana.  I also started the fourth Sookie story. 

I’d originally told DH I’d help him work on the house today but he didn’t stir and get out of bed till after ten thirty.  By this time I didn’t feel like doing squat.  We were supposed to at least go to Lowe’s and pick out some shades of blue for the den, but I was ridiculously unmotivated. 

Instead we watched the last two episodes of Numb3rs in Ross’ room and spent quality time with Izzie.  Then we made lunch and watched the very last episode of X-Files.  Next we started our new show. 

The beginning was super long!  Most shows season premiere lasts around two hours; this one was over two and a half.  We actually had to pause it in order to make dinner.  We made one of the first of many burger creations: The Italian.  It was a burger, topped with prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, tomato, and a garlic basil mayo on an onion ciabatta bun.  It was d-e-licious!  I don’t think it really needs the prosciutto, but Aaron says he wants more on it and he could really taste it.  To me it was just more of texture thing rather than taste.  Next time I’ll skip it. 

There were so many things I wanted to do and get done today and not a single one did!  It was kind of nice, hope I don’t regret it later.

High today: a paid, non vacation, day off!

Thanks for taking a couple of seconds…

No comments:

Post a Comment