Monday, June 27, 2011

another newbie & brownie points

I had another good nights rest last night!  DH slept with another breath right strip.  My breakfast mix f strawberries and kiwi’s with yogurt was tasty. 

Lunch was easy all I had to do was put it in the box.

When I got to work I decided to hide out in the closet until I had to be in the room.  I checked my emails and blogs and after clocking in stayed in there to do a little bit of work.

We had another new kid start today and his SC didn’t have his info online yet so I had to wait till later to know his goals. 

He is a sibling set of four with a sixteen year old brother, a ten and six year old sibling, and he’s the youngest at two.  He is SO cute!  He kind of looks like a TV star but I can’t figure out whom.  His day was pretty good.  He played well for the first twenty minutes or so and then realized mom was gone.  He had fun on the playground and cried off and on during circle time.  He sat for lunch and avoided his mac and cheese.  After avoiding it he ate his pb crackers.  He went straight to sleep which was impressive b/c mom said he doesn’t nap.  When it was time to wake up he didn’t want to get off his mat.  While we were doing our art project he so wanted to participate and watched his friends but didn’t want to come close to the table.  I took the crayon and paper to him and he made a few marks.  I also think he wanted the crackers at snack b/c when I gave them to him he reached for them.  However I sat it on the table and he wouldn’t come near it. 

After all the kids left I logged onto TEIDs to discover the new kid had been added to my CT’s case instead of mine.  I didn’t have time to do my daily notes, but I did create the new kids goal sheet. 

Then I went about my day in the baby room and the toddlers.  Numbers in both rooms were low. 

I made bad choices today when it comes to food and I ate way too many Ritz crackers. 

My wonderful hubby did an awesome job at home being off of work.  He cleaned the blue bathroom and made a fabulous dinner.  He cleaned the floor, toilet, tub, and counters!  It’s so WHITE now!  I hope it lasts this way awhile since I’m the only one who takes a shower in there. 

For dinner he turned a deer ham into a wonderful pulled BBQ dinner.  I ate mine with left over peas and five cheetos.  He of course had a sandwich.

High today: DH cleaning the bathroom on his day off!!!

Thanks for checking in on me on one of the hardest days of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment