Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father’s Day to all dads!  I didn’t do anything special today, I did it all yesterday.

Dad went to church this morning and I finally got caught up on all my blogs and viewed new oes about apples and bread pudding.  I’ve brought home a couple of ‘stale’ loaves of bread and have some ideas on what to make.

The day was peaceful enough.  We had filet’s with baked potatoes and salad for lunch around 12:30 or so.  I’d assumed we were going to have it for dinner, but dad wasn’t sure about what time we would leave.  The steak was FAB-U-LOUS!

I actually got involved and interested in gold today!  Too freakin’ strange.  We watched the U.S. Open and I understood and didn’t want dad to change the channel.  I almost had a glimpse of becoming a sort fan!  I even enjoyed the news man on the sport channel for a moment.  I wonder if I’ll be as interested next time we are there and he watches it? 

For dinner I had a little it of home-made chicken salad with more macaroni salad and an apple.  I had a donut for dessert. 

We drove home and when we got back Aaron showed me how to get to the court house for my meeting on Friday.  He sowed me where I can park for free and how I can walk to the courthouse.  I’m thankful /c last time I had to pay a ridiculous fee and I didn’t even get the task accomplished. 

That’s it, aren’t’ my Sunday’s boring?  Especially when I’ve been in Paris all day.

High today: ‘phatty’ filet!

Thanks for taking a moment at the end of your weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment