Thursday, June 16, 2011

my brain wasn't here today

HOLY SCHMOLY, today was an awful, terrible, no good, down rotten, evil kind of day!  I woke up pretty well rested (considering I had two glasses of wine at my wonderful amazing super fabulous wine tasting last night).

For bfast I had strawberries and blue berries with the vanilla blended yogurt.  I read my book and rushed through it b/c I didn’t make lunch for today when I got home last night.  I made a beautiful veggie filled garden salad, with three fruit servings. 

I got to work just a little bit early since it took me so long to prep and pack lunch.  Nothing exciting to report.

The day with the kids was the awful part.  I don’t even want to talk about how miserable everything went.  I will tell you that at two o’clock all I wanted to do was lay in a bath (sure wishing I was a bath person). 

Then I discovered that my CT did some crazy file saving and typing of our LP’s for next week. 

I spent the afternoon in the baby room and headed for the toddlers at four.  I was really pretty much in a daze the whole time.

When I finally got to leave the toddler room and after checking on the AT in the infants I headed towards the desktop with the net.  I bought tickets to WICKED!!!  Woo hoo!!!  I’m stoked, I can’t believe that in four months I will be chill-a-xing in a dark theater with some wonderful music and performing!

After work I discovered that Aaron doesn’t have to work, that’s right work HE GOT A JOB!, this weekend so we get to go visit my dad for Father’s day!  I’m even more excited.  Now all I’ve got to do is find the right recipe to make for my dad. 

For dinner we had a twist on Uncle Mikes sliced roast beef sandwich.  I didn’t put cheese on mine and or buns are different and the meat was different (it was left over roast beef like pot roast) and I can never make my sautéed mushrooms as good, but we liked it and wouldn’t mind making it again.  I love the new buns DH bought for our burgers. 

Now we’re watching Numb3rs and I’m going to have a pudding for dessert!

High today: Wicked tickets!!!

Thanks for taking a minute to listen to me…

No comments:

Post a Comment