Tuesday, June 21, 2011

can I get a restart?

Today was another Bellini kind of day!  I woke up when DH left at 5:30 and my whole left leg was asleep.  So I rolled off it and onto the other side.  Then when I woke up at 6:00 the right side of my face was partially asleep.  I was having a dream and in the dream I had done something to the inside of my cheek. 

For bfast I had vanilla Kroger yogurt with mixed berries.  I packed my lunch (and later when I got a little hungry realized I left my apples at home).

Nothing interesting in the emails or blogs today.  I’ve noticed in some of my bloggers they all think their dad’s want pancakes for breakfast on father’s day.  I didn’t even think about bfast for my dad.

I was kind of in a fog all day, I think due to bad nights sleep as well as shoddy weather.  The first half hour of class was AWFUL.  Our twins parents stayed and talked until we had to go to the gym.  The more typical of the two was inconsolable except for being held, which we just weren’t going to do. 

I don’t really have too much to say about the day other than I was foggy all day.  I played with the babies and then the toddlers.  I was bad (food wise), and snacked on chex mix all day.  It was the cheddar flavor which I’ve never been a fan of; I’ve really disliked it honestly, but not today.  Today I was addicted and had trouble stopping.

Aaron actually worked till five today and got home about ten minutes till six.  We had his spaghetti burgers.  I had an apple and a piece of chocolate for dessert. 

I prepped my lunch for tomorrow and I’m hoping that I ‘behave’. 

I’m still trying to figure out what to make for dinner on Thursday and its kind of hard.  I want to make something inexpensive, tasty, and carb low.  It’s easy for me to do it for just me and Aaron, but it makes it a bit more challenging when another person is thrown in the mix.  However I’m looking forward to going to the ice cream shop and hope we get plenty of samples.

When I went to put in our Netflix I discovered that DH has sent back the wrong dvd and now I’ve got to call them again to resend the movie. 

High today: coming home

Thanks for taking a moment or two to hear about my boring day…

No comments:

Post a Comment