Sunday, June 5, 2011

we are ZOMBIE'S!!!

Today was a super relaxed day.  Looking back on it we were basically zombies!  I slept in two hours late!  Instead of waking at six I slept till eight! 

After waking I went into the living room and read my book while drinking a tasty cup of iced coffee.  DH actually woke up before eleven today again.  We watched more Battlestar and watched it all day!

I also did a few loads of laundry, washed and dried, but didn’t fold em’.  I know SO LAZY!  It was really nice after being busy and waking up before the sun does the last few weekends.  We didn’t go to Grinder’s Switch like I wanted, but that’s okay.  It’s really my fault since I didn’t push it.  I didn’t feel like driving out there. 

I snacked on fruits and jerky all day.  For dinner we had breakfast foods.  I had turkey sausage (3PPS), eggs (1PP), three biscuits with butter and jelly (4PPS), and a bit of grits (1PP).  I couldn’t believe I ate grits.  Up until today I’ve always really disliked them.  DH had made some for his biscuits and it was really good.  I made some for myself and I didn’t do it the same way.  His were dry and my were gloppy and stuck together.  Technically the way I made mine was the correct way and DH messed his up somehow.  We decided that next time he will make some for me and I’ll make some for him. 

High today: getting to relax with the hubby.

Thanks for reading this glimpse of my day…

No comments:

Post a Comment