Tuesday, June 14, 2011

a normal kind of day

I can’t decide if I’ve over slept too much this weekend or not enough.  I was solidly asleep when the alarm went off today.  I kind of zombied my way to the shower.  For bfast I had my new Kroger blended vanilla yogurt.  Its okay, but I think I’ve become addicted to the carbmaster.  The serving is a cup and has a point plus value of 5, I ate half the serving at 2PPS and it wasn’t as much as the carbmaster serving.  If I were to eat the same serving size as the carbmaster it would be closer to 3PPS.  Man I really wish Kroger would sell the carbmaster in the large container.  You might wonder why I didn’t buy the carbmaster; its b/c the store I was at was completely out of the vanilla.  They had a few other flavors, but I always buy more vanilla than I do the flavored ones  I had my yogurt over berries, which is probably what I’ll end up eating the rest of the week b/c Kroger’s bananas weren’t not pretty and I’m out. 

I’ve started heading to work without drying my hair which takes a good five to eight minutes of prep time n the morning.  As mentioned yesterday I had to make my lunch today: a garden salad with cheese as protein (2PPS) and lots of fruits. 

On the way to work I heard another commercial about Wicked today.  It’s really going to be here this fall, not next summer! 

When I arrived to work I tried to view the website to check the tickets prices but it wouldn’t let me view it b/c sales don’t start till Friday.  However I was lucky enough to talk to our SLT who got an email about presale tickets and she forwarded it to me!  When I viewed it, I checked Saturday Oct. 22 at two and the cheapest ticket was 45.00 and maxing out at 145.00. 

The day was decent enough.  One of our new T/R kid’s moms is kind of not too friendly.  She’s the one who has the kid who drinks all the water.  My CT sat and talked with her this morning and thought mom was on the same page as us, but as she headed out she stopped to talk to our DR.  Now we’ve got to document all times we offer the kid a drink and whether or not he drinks.  WHAT A GREAT BIG PITA!!!!

I was able to type my notes and log them online during nap time so at two I had time to start doing research for our LP’s for July - summer vacation.  I got to spend my whole afternoon in the baby room, which is still a pleasure for me.  Nothing much happened; they are just so darn cute.  Some of them are a bit rotten and attached and needy, but that doesn’t make everything bad (yet). 

On the way home I talked to Aaron and Carolyn.  DH found the bacon I left in the fridge to thaw for dinner AND he knew what I wanted: BLTs!  He got a phone call from a man about a job offer and the man wants him to fill out an online application sort of document and maybe go in to meet!  Carolyn said she’d go with to Wicked if the price was right.  She looked at it online while we were on the phone and the Saturday I looked at earlier was 121.00!  I really hope that I can get the net to connect tonight so I can view what she saw, especially since when I viewed it earlier I couldn’t see the price b/c the site said it wasn’t available to view yet. 

Dinner was delicious and I got to eat the last four bites of DH super fattening sandwich/wrap. 

High today: playing with the babies till I left!

Thanks for taking a minute…

No comments:

Post a Comment