Saturday, June 11, 2011

where did my day go?

Today was completely lazy and un productive.  I woke up early and headed outside to lay out.  I was out there for about two hours. 

Then I came in and read more. 

Aaron came out at 8:30 b/c he set his alarm b/c he thought it was a Friday and not a Saturday.  Then he went back to bed until after noon.  When he came out he told me that he was supposed to help his dad buy some wooden plywood.  He said he was going to back to sleep for an hour and would get up and call his dad.

Around twelve I was tired of wondering what he was going to do, so I got up and made myself a huge-a-mongus garden salad.  After I finished my salad he finally got up and called his dad. 

They went out to run errands for 3 HOURS!!!  They were gone from one to four.  When he finally got back, about ten minutes after I had decided to give him a call to see if they were okay or not, he told me that his dad really bought all sorts of necessary objects.  He too didn’t know that it was going to take them that long. 

While he was gone all I did was read and take an hour long nap 

Then we just watched TV on DVD, made and ate dinner, and watched more TV on DVD. 

Since I took my nap I’ve been able to stay awake a little longer today.

High today: relaxing!

Thanks for stopping and viewing me…

No comments:

Post a Comment