I had a good day! Bfast was a bust: cherry carbmaster w/ strawberries and mango. The berries didn’t go with the yogurt, but the mango did. And I like the yogurt on it’s own.
When I got to work I started an actual pot of coffee, not just a little single served steeped cup. Halfoffdepot has a deal for RuSans: $12.50 for $30.00 worth of food and you can buy more than one and it’s good for a year! At the end of the day today I bought four. When I checked out it didn’t ask who I was gifting them to so we’ll see how that goes. If I have to gift them they will all be to Aaron and he can take me out to eat. One of my fav bloggers posted about next week’s Nashville Originals and I tried to view the menus at the end of the day but the AD wasn’t down with it. She said that she had to close up and couldn’t let me do it when I finished. She just thinks she’s so special. I could have always hung around and just gone back in with the code, but I didn’t.
I had fun with the big kids during the eleven o’clock hour. Enjoyed my lunch: ants on a log and pb. Then played with the babies. I broke down and told the AT in there bout Izzie and she offered to share our number w/ a friend for Aaron to talk to, but of course when I got home and told him about it he didn’t have any interest in talking and sharing his feelings with another person, especially a guy.
From there I headed to the Lions. I was ‘fortunate’ enough I got to play in there by myself with all their kids. There were only nine and both teachers got out together to do paperwork and pow wow. It wasn’t that bad. Other than the fact that out of the nine five of the nine actually have ‘a special need’ (I know it’s not PC, but I can’t figure out how to word it and I’ve had a little with dinner and I’m pooped from my ‘exercise’). And three of the other four might as well, which leaves one kid to be ‘typical’. What a rough class!
At three I asked the AD if I could go do more paperwork or should I go to the baby room or big kids. She automatically said that she knows the teacher in the big kids needs time and I responded I’m sure the baby teachers need it to since they haven’t even started their monthlies and she gave me the biggest buy eyed look. So I had to cover my arse and say that at least I assumed they hadn’t since I know my CT and I never go in there for them to get a chance to do it. Then she bold faced lied to me and said they have other times set aside for them that they get to work on it. I know it’s a lie b/c the teachers have both mentioned that they don’t get time and have had to take their work home with them numerous times. So I went into the big kids room again. My CT came in and offered to let me out to finish since her brain is shot, but I suggested she say something to the AD since she’s been on our arse’s the last couple of times we’ve done things and she sent my CT to the baby room! HA, crazy liar.
I spent the last twenty minutes with the Two’s having them clean up and work on using tongs to pick up crayons.
I did really well with my food choices today. The only foods I ate that weren’t accounted for were a few craisins and a slice of turkey. For dinner we had sloppy joes. I served mine over an attempt to make pepper and onion noodles. I learned that the wines hubs got from NY were actually for me, but he could drink too when they are open. So I opened the cheapest one and was extremely impressed. It’s called a Seyval Blanc and is that wineries comparable varietal to a pinot grigio. It was really good. I’m looking forward to drinking the rest of the bottle, minus what the he’s going to drink hopefully. We watched our TV on DVD from Netflix and then traded foot rubs.
Hoping Tiff calls or msgs sometime so we can look for a white dress tomorrow.
High today: hubby doing such a great job on picking out the wine.
Thanks for finishing my work week with me…
No comments:
Post a Comment