I wasn’t hungover from last night, which is a great plus. I’m sure people thought I would be. The day was good. I was a little sluggish to begin with. I attended the meeting with my CT and the EI for the twins. It was kind of pointless. But I’ve discovered that I’m supposed to do it once a month and my CT is supposed to meet with the parents once a month.
I got to play with the babies until 4:00. I was supposed to get a made up hour of paperwork at 3:30, but of course it didn’t work. I’m super jealous though b/c my CT was out all day doing paperwork. She was in the baby room for about thirty minutes in the a.m. and went to a class around 2:30 or 3:00. That means she got about five hours of paperwork time today! I hope she finished everything. She also came in at one point and asked me if I wanted her to start typing the LP’s or did I want her to wait so I could do it.
Hubby was home when I got here. We didn’t have dinner ‘together’ since I was ‘bad’ at school eating the leftover cupcakes. I made him some chicken teriyaki meatballs over pasta with alfredo. It was surprisingly yummy. He did a beautiful job with the yard. He mowed and weed-eated. The patio area is gorgeous!
High today: playing in the baby room was extremely calm.
Thanks for listening to my short day…
No comments:
Post a Comment