Aaron left nice and early this morning and will be gone until Tuesday late night. I got up at the same time and started my day.
I talked to dad for about an hour. Then I sat around and read some more.
Carolyn called and I headed over to their place. As I was leaving our roommate came home for a couple of minutes. I chatted with her about my bottle ideas then played on the net. I got to their place a little after eleven and sometime btwn one and two, I remembered/thought I’d left the stove on at home. So I drove like a bat out of hades and almost wrecked a couple of times, but made it home safely to discover that I did not leave it on! My thoughts the whole way home were of affording to refurbish the house and our pets being locked up and not being able to escape if there was a fire.
We didn’t go shoe shopping like I wanted, but didn’t think we really would when I got there that late and they hadn’t even started working.
I came home btwn six and seven, I can’t really remember what time it was. I stopped at Kroger and got some yogurt, a handful of apples, and a movie out of the redbox. I watched the movie while eating dinner.
The high today was still having my home and pets.
Thanks for listening to my uninteresting day, minus the small panic…
No comments:
Post a Comment