Monday, September 19, 2011

getting creative

Today started weird.  I didn’t sleep all that great due to hubs being out of town and listening for Izzie. 

Since I was lazy when I got home last night I had to make bfast and lunch this morning before work.  I discovered I’m short of fruits and will have to eat the same three fruits everyday.  I really need to go to the store and the store really needs to put some different items ‘on sale’.  Bfast was strawberries w vanilla carbmaster.  In my box I packed carrots, sandwich wraps, and three fruits. 

The day was okay.  I had some trouble with the knee wrap and it was pretty strange feeling.  When I got home I noticed that it probably a little too tight, there were imprints. 

The kids did well.  Majority of them slept the nonsleepers were peaceful and at least rested.  One of the parents hung around for thirty minutes after the room closed, which really cut into my time.  I also got an email today saying that I have to cover for the Rascals teacher on Thursday, and that cuts into my time too.  Also I have a meeting on Friday during my paperwork time, which also cuts into my time.  I emailed the AD and cc’d the DR stating this little tidbit and asked for more time; guess we’ll see if I get any. 

I tried to rent another redbox movie, but there wasn’t any that screamed ‘rent me’.  So I returned my movie and came home.  I packed lunch for tomorrow and made dinner.  I made a dish I’m going to call sloppy pasta/spaghetti.  I made elbow noodles and tossed in a can of mushrooms and a half a serving of Manwich with a squirt of ketchup b/c it wasn’t saucy enough.  I also sprinkled some Italian seasoning and then topped it off with parmesan.  It came to a total of five points plus.  I liked it enough I’m going to make it again and let Aaron try it and tell me what he thinks. 

I let Izzie out a little bit ago and noticed a little bit of blood spots.  I checked her out and one of her nipples or scars were bleeding.  I need to let Aaron know when he calls, I’m sure he won’t be worried about it, but he should at least know. 

That’s it for today. 

High today: a successful dinner creation.

Thanks for trying my recipe (you will right?!?!)…

No comments:

Post a Comment