I had a pretty good day. I woke up and enjoyed my cc and cantaloupe while reading a few pages of my book. I wonder if I’ll finish the book by the due date? If not I really hope I can renew it.
When I got to the building, my work building (early of course), I remembered to balance my checkbook so I could write the bills later and changed my Netflix account. When I changed it there was a response stating that the changes would take affect on 10/20/11 not today. I was a little confused b/c I know I get charged on the 21st of every month. I called CS and the man fixed it for me since it just went through a little bit earlier, thank you NF CS man. I also found out that when all the changes are complete I’ll log onto Qwickster to update and change movies on my queue AND my queue will be automatically transferred!
While I was taking care of business I noticed out of the corner of my eye that my CT was scratching through and changing some of my ideas around on our LP”s. After clocking in we tried to talk about it but she was holding a child, ten month old, who didn’t want to stay still and listen to us and made it really hard for me to get my point across or to understand her. Also the DR came in as I was reading my semi snarky email from the AD basically telling me I’m not going to get extra paperwork time. It’s extremely humorous to me that the DR understands needs but the AD doesn’t. It’s not that I really need extra time, I just need the time taken away replaced. I don’t have the email here to copy and paste but it irked me greatly that she intentionally made our meeting during my paperwork time, she said so. Basically the DR is going to try and let me get some makeup time.
Once I finally clocked in and tried to get some work done, in the workroom, I was not any where near able b/c everyone and their sister wanted to talk a minute.
The class was normal Tuesday chaos with so many adults. The plus side is the parent who called yesterday and wanted to stay and play today couldn’t b/c of family plans not being in the right.
During my lunch break I think I’m going to try to spend 15 minutes on blogs and the other 15 on pinterest. One of my friends posted some awesome food porn that I’m going to try to look at tomorrow and will probably repin. I didn’t get to look at very much b/c the AT from Giraffes came in and told me all about her excitement over the last day. I really like that she’s decided to confide in me, of all the people that she works with! She’s having a horrendous time of family drama. Let’s put it simply so as to not give away any details: roommates daughter had a baby, baby’s daddy went to jail (baby’s siblings daddy accused daddy of abusing siblings), bail set at $60,000, daddy’s mom put house on market and went to bail bondsman (which I learned how they work), and the whole family is now basically homeless not to mention the hospital might not let new baby go home with mom. C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!
After nap/lunch break my little guy who I may have mentioned previously whose brain scan doesn’t match his abilities walked today! That’s right he took independent steps! He took three consistently three times! OMG how freaking exciting.
I played with the babies today and have a little concern with K-Lee; she’s extremely fussy. I got to stay in there and play until five. I also had a few minutes of heart to heart with the AT in there which was really nice.
Back at the house the hubby was there! Sometimes I don’t realize how much I really miss him until I see him again. Cheesy, I know.
He washed the dishes and helped me pack lunch for tomorrow then I made dinner and watched what I think may have been the finale of Numb3rs (but that’s okay b/c this morning I put a movie and the newest season of one of our favorite shows up next – super excited about both). For dinner I had faux lobster w steamed veggies. I think my points total today was 22, maybe.
Well I need to pay the bills and go to bed, I’m pooped. Oh yeah I think the cut I got at work on Monday may be getting infected. BOO
High today: a toss up – little man walking or hubby being home.
Thanks for listening to the semi awesomeness of my day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment