Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF TGIF TGIF!!!!

Today was productive!  I got lots of work done.  I almost forgot to do my Contact Logs, but my CT helped me remember in time.  I didn’t cheat food wise, but did have two lovely large tasty cups of coffee with fattening cream. 

When I played in the Lion’s room the AT actually stayed in there!  It was the first time in four weeks, I think.  I tried to assist in redirecting two girls who were behaving negatively.  The ‘typical’ child was intentionally antagonizing the other girl and I tried to correct em’.  The AT kind of scolded me, so from that moment I just clammed up and let her kids run like mad dogs. 

I went to Green Hills medical place and got my leg checked out.  She said she didn’t think it was a pinched nerve and advised me to wear a brace for support.  YAYHOO!!!!

Hubby ate a late lunch so he wasn’t hungry I ate the last bit of brisket.  I had a few glasses of Kim Crawford and then we indulged with one another. 

What a boring day huh?  I’m tired and ready to pass out.

High today: that I didn’t pinch a nerve.

Have a great weekend…

No comments:

Post a Comment