Well today started out a bust but ended up productive. I was supposed to go boot shopping with Ashley but Ross asked her to go to the Titan’s game and she chose that.
Instead I shopped, groceries only, and then played on the net. I did lots of looking for trendy fashions and bookmarked all sorts of exciting things.
I took Izzie with me. The first time she wouldn’t go down the steps and I had to physically move her down. Towards the end of the day she managed to maneuver down on her own two times!
Aunt Linda came over and talked my ear off about nonsense, as usual. She doesn’t really take the social cue of being busy. However she did tell me some interesting things.
I stayed over there a really long time, it’s after ten now, which explains why this entry is so short.
High today: playing on pinterest and Izzie getting down the steps on her own.
Thanks for being interested in the boringness of my day…
No comments:
Post a Comment