Today was a pretty rough day. I didn’t get much sleep last night. My mind was racing with thoughts and ideas after playing on pinterest. I kept thinking of ideas of way to do fun and fancy nails (I need to invest in scrapbooking hole puncher thingy’s and more colors). I also think I want to attempt to make/create pumpkin biscotti with craisins, maybe some white chocolate or butterscotch chips or regular chocolate chips, topped with the vanilla caramel icing oozed down to be more ‘icing-y’ and less ‘creamy-y’. Of course the rain kept me up as well as my snotty nose.
I was worried about Izzie this morning, she didn’t go potty or even seem to be lively. I got to work a little early and checked my emails and blogs. I finally remembered to email Erin back after damn near a month. It was tacky/awful considering she probably had her baby yesterday, at least that was her due date.
After clocking in my CT and I sat together and hashed out our LP’s and came to an agreement.
Our newest kid temper-tantrumed and ended up throwing up AND peeing on me! It wasn’t technically on me. His pull-up leaked and my hand was on his leg and got the full privilege of getting it all over my hand.
Other than that the day was easy enough. We were down three kids so the day went smoothly. I felt like a$$, stupid sinuses. I indulged and ate a few cookies and a cupcake, not the super large rich ones from last week, but a dairy free whipped chocolate iced one for one of my old kids 3rd bday. I didn’t eat enough fruits and veggies. I think my body might be going through withdrawals since I’ve done horrible in the dietary world.
The DR and AD actually set time aside some time for me to do paperwork. I didn’t have to go to a classroom till 4:00 that means I got an hour and forty minutes to paperwork! I basically finished the LP’s for October. My CT needs to update/complete the circle time and then it’ll be done!
At home I washed the dishes and made dinner: sautéed veggies. I’ve enjoyed watching Seinfield and I’m waiting on my tea to cool down.
I hope I make better food decisions tomorrow and these sinuses don’t turn into an infection.
High today: finishing the LP’s.
Thanks for checking out how my week started…
No comments:
Post a Comment