I had a pretty good day. Bfast was a banana and some peach yogurt. I made wise choices food wise. For dinner I made a cheater open faced chicken quesadilla with onions and yellow pepper.
I alternated playing on the net, checking my ‘news’, and doing actual paperwork for the first thirty minutes or so. It was mainly while I printed and dated the daily sheets. Then I started my summaries. I tried to call my parent, but she wasn’t available.
I played with the Rascals. It was easy, there were only six kids! I sat with them during lunch and ate my cucumbers. One of the little girls asked ‘where’s the rest of you’re lunch?’. For lunch I enjoyed my wrap (turkey and ham with tomatoes, onion, and pepperocini’s) and then a peach for dessert.
Afterwards I played with the babies for little. Then I went to the Lions. While I was in there I saw the toddlers outside. Both teachers were out there with them. Why mention it? I popped in earlier on during the day and asked how many kids they had. 6! I wonder why in hades both teachers were out there with so few kids! Their response was they were going to work on paperwork when they went back inside. Well lucky me, I got/had to go to their room at 3:00, to be on my own with four kids. It wasn’t all that bad. The kids were actually engaged with playdoh for the first hour, not to mention my CT sort of volunteered to trade with me (after I asked) and let me play outside while she came in. Then we ate a snack and only had to play for about fifteen minutes.
At the house Izzie and I sat outside for a little bit. I watched a couple of other old movies tonight. Need to imdb Jake! As well as John Cusack to see what his first movie was.
All right, well that’s all for my day.
High for today: knowing hubby will come home this evening!
Thank you for reading about my day…
No comments:
Post a Comment