Man today has been a ridiculously long ass day! And it’s only 8:42!
For bfast I had my delicious cc and cantaloupe. BTW did you read about the listeria outbreak on the cantaloupe that was online yesterday? Luckily my little fruit wasn’t from the places mentioned on that article.
I left in a hurry this morning so I could get to school and get the borrowed book to take to the library before they opened only to discover that the library doesn’t open till ten. I thought they opened at eight and I knew that if I got the book in the drop before they open they don’t charge a late fee. Well come 10:10 my CT holds up a book and said ‘didn’t you want to return this?’. ERRRRR I returned the wrong f’n book! I asked her to take it back since she got off work early and she said yes. I’m hoping she remembered and did it.
I slept better last night than I have the past few. However when I got out of the shower and got bfast Izzie didn’t come to the door, I was worried bout her; but found out she was just sleeping. (I need to figure out how all my bloggie friends strike through their words.)
Nothing exciting happened in any of the room today. I would like to have a few nice (needing to strike here again) words with all the therapists though. We have a class of eight. The room is a little bit larger than the average single bedroom and on top of the eight kids and two teachers we had five therapist in the room. Let me do the math for ya – 7 adults and 8 kids in a bedroom running round talking, cheering, singing, crying, jumping, pulling hair, talking, ummm, you name it and it was happening (is it a full moon out?). To add some extra sweetness to our cake the kids were awful during nap time. During my shift there were four of the eight awake, and two woke up as I was getting ready to leave to take lunch. Luckily two of those went to sleep for my CT so she had four awake too! When I got back to class the floor was a wreck, as usual, so were the counters. So I started to tidy up and put away things. My CT said she wanted to try to do playdoh again this afternoon. I told her I didn’t think I could handle being in the classroom any longer and would much rather go to the gym (it doesn’t help that one kid was extremely insistent upon throwing all toys off the shelf, I’d clean behind him, and he come and throw them in the floor again – there was no stopping him). Thankfully she was okay with it so we spent the last thirty minutes of class time in there.
By the time all kids and therapists were gone all I wanted to was lay in the floor, but alas I could not. While I was playing with the Rascals I’ve discovered they’ve made something really strange: a do nothing machine, which is essentially a pile of junk taped together. I asked her about it at the end of the day and she said it was a thing that one of the characters in a story did so they did it too. Of course her kids were a little wound up and would not sit down and behave for closing circle so we just sat there quietly while I counted in my head. It really doesn’t help that I feel like poo! (I should feel better next week b/c I plan on changing the dern filter this weekend.)
After playing with the Rascals I went back to the baby room. The AT’s son is doing something weird. Today was the second day he’s done it with me and with me only. I rock him to sleep quickly and get him all the way out. As I go to lay him in his crib he wakes up! Mom said he didn’t do it today and two other naps. There’s something about the way I’m laying him down, has to be!
Since I made awful choices on sustaneance (two slices of Papa John’s pizza, a few packets of three whoppers, and a couple of mini milky ways) I decided not to have a real dinner; instead I had a protein (string cheese), a veggie (a pickle), and some fruit (watermelon). I know reading this doesn’t sound at all like a meal one should eat for dinner, but I wasn’t really all that hungry and we all know you shouldn’t eat unless you’re hungry. However I also know that I can’t NOT eat dinner so I at least need to eat something of nutritional value!
Also when I got home I decided that I really needed to clean the litter (it also helped that I didn’t have to make any lunch items since I didn’t eat any of mine today OR have to make dinner since I wasn’t hungry). So I ab-so-lu-tely love that hubby cleans the litter regularly. I wish he’d clean the floor and wall around the boxes too! While I was down on the floor I went ahead and cleaned it really good, as well as the shelves and the step. After that dirty business I noticed a weird slobber spot on the couch so I peered a little closer to discover that Izzie has been getting on both the large couch and my reading chair! There was hair, slobber, and a couple of blood spots as evidence (really wish the hubby could have seen that b/c he’s told me every time I’ve suggested that she’s getting up there that he thinks it’s the kitties – but not this time!). So I cleaned the couch and chair AND then I settled in for relaxation and dinner time.
While enjoying myself I watched a really good ol’ movie. I think it was b/4 she had her nose job and I don’t remember her being that ‘baby got back’ size in Friends. Do you?
Well that’s it for today. Oh I haven’t been feeling tired at night this week. Isn’t that strange? When hubs here and we are watching TV together I have trouble staying up past nine, but this week I’ve stayed up till close to eleven each night (I of course felt it the next morning which would make you think I’d be tired the following night, but I’m not). Weird cycle?!?!?
O-K, now I’m done.
High today: that it’s over and tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!!
Thanks for listening to all my yuckiness….
p.s. to self ---- do a better job putting this online regularly!
No comments:
Post a Comment