This is going to be another short entry b/c not much happened today.
Do you want to know what I had for bfast? – strawberries (the end :’( ) and vanilla carbmaster! Yummy!
The classroom was bit crazy with four therapist and us two teachers with seven kids!
I enjoyed playing with the babies till four and then had to go play with the toddlers. The DR asked me if I could stay and close since we were short, but I couldn’t (Aaron and his parents are both out of town so no one is able to let Izzie out, not to mention she didn’t ask me until three ish). I felt horribly guilty, but just couldn’t help it.
I didn’t make healthy decisions during the day (damn holidays and cupcakes) so I had another light dinner: curried veggies. They weren’t as yummy as the sautéed ones last night. I added a little cinnamon thinking it would ‘take it up a notch’, but I don’t think it did much (if it didn’t make it weaker).
I watched another guilty pleasure movie tonight. It makes me want to watch the original. I kind of also wouldn’t mind having a small collection of them to watch whenever I want, but I don’t know if I’d ever really watch them.
Well I’m worded out, but not tired.
High today: tomorrow will be Wednesday, which means the week is almost over, which means I’m closer to getting a filter so I can get better!
Thanks for being interested in such a mundane day…
No comments:
Post a Comment