Today was pretty boring. I woke up, if you can say ‘woke up’, I didn’t really sleep that much, and called out of work. I tossed and turned all night and my belly felt AWFUL!!! I spent the majority of my day hugging a pillow to my body. I read a little bit of my book, watched/finished Hell’s Kitchen, and watched some Seinfield. All I really ate today was some toast, a handful of grapes, some crackers, a few chips, half an orange, and for dinner a little brisket with some rice chips, and half a slice of pie.
Hubby called to ask if I cared if he went to NC till Sunday. I told him as long as he took Izzie to the vet before leaving. However when he got home he found out he doesn’t have to go to NC so he’s going to take her tomorrow afternoon.
That’s it, not much considering I spent all my time at home.
High today: hubby staying in town.
Thanks for checking in on me…
No comments:
Post a Comment