Today was an easy sort of day. I woke up with a miagraine so I called out of work and went back to sleep. After waking up I ate lunch, tortilla with LC cheese and garlic with tomatoes and a side of red peppers. Then I went to Aldi’s and Wal Mart. I bought berries, cantaloupe, cc, and salad. At Wal Mart I used Save-A-Lot’s flyer and got grapes, cucumbers, tomatoes, and plums on sale and bought bananas at regular price.
When I got home I started watching Hell’s kitchen from the last episode I saw. After a couple of episodes I got up to prepare lunch for tomorrow and made dinner. I made pan seared chicken (ate half for 2PPs) and spinach and herb brown rice stuffed red peppers with caramelized onions. For dessert I ate the rest of the zucchini bread/cake.
That’s it, that’s all that went down today.
High today: a new tweaked recipe.
Thanks for looking in here today…
No comments:
Post a Comment