Tuesday, August 16, 2011

he's back!!!

Today was an uprise on the coaster.  I slept a little better; Izzie was in the bed too.  It also helped knowing that Aaron was going to be back today or tomorrow. 

My bfast was FABULOUS!!!  I read a little Patterson, tossed lunch into the box, made some coffee, and headed to work.  I actually got to work an hour on purpose today.  I wanted to look up recipes for snicker doodle cookies for my CT.  Her b-day is Thursday and I want to make her cookies or mini quiches.  I might not do either, but I’m thinking about it.  I guess it’ll depend on how I feel when I get off work and head home.

The day was better.  I almost got caught up with my notes in the a.m.  I did in the afternoon!!  I’m so relieved.  However my left eye twitched something terrible right at the lash line and it kept affecting my vision.  We had three therapies running in our room all day, as usual for Tuesdays.  Out of the six kids only two didn’t nap.  I was much nicer than yesterday!  I also had the chance to complete today’s notes and got them entered in TEIDS.  After the kids left I was able to completely get caught up w last weeks notes and do Monday’s.  However I didn’t get them entered online.  That’s what I’m hoping to do tomorrow and complete the new IFSP’s from Thursday. 

Our accountant lady brought in some baked goods and I gorged myself on them throughout the day.  There were bran muffins, cinnamon scones, and some sort of wheat bread w craisins.  I basically pigged out all day and never felt full. 

DH text me at a quarter after eleven to let me know that he was home!  WOO HOO.  Then he text me again later with a follow up message to let me know that he did have to go back to work at 2:30 and would be back around dark :”(

I played in the infant room the rest of the day till leaving.  It was nice.  I discovered that one of the new girls has hairy ears.  Not in her ears, but on the outer edge where chicks get the upper piercing. 

Since DH had to work and had been home I stayed at work for a thirty extra minutes just to view last minute emails and blogs.  Tiffany wants to go to a couple of sows that are interesting sounding.  Back at home I decided not to really eat dinner, I wasn’t all that hungry either, and ate snack foods instead.  I had a cheese stick with a large glass of water.  I know not a real dinner but I consumed so much food at school I didn’t really need anything.  After eating the cheese I couldn’t stop thinking about the little baggies of chips the hubby brought home.  I decided that I would stick my hand in the bag ONE TIME and if the bag came out didn’t sound yummy I would put it back.  Low and behold it was Spicy Nacho Doritos. 

When Aaron got home I was so happy.  I didn’t’ realize how much I missed him until I got my hug!  I really did miss him a boodle. 

Now we r watching Burn Notice and just chilaxin together. 

High today: hubby coming home!!!!

Thanks for checking in on me to make sure my head is still attached…

No comments:

Post a Comment