Tuesday, August 9, 2011

back to the grindstone

I woke up feeling better today!  Which means I went to work.  Before heading out though, of course I had bfast and packed lunch.  For bfast I had strawberries and blueberries with vanilla cm (carbmaster), which I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed the combo.  I bought so many flavored yogurts and I’ve been eating those instead.  I started the next Sookie book last night right before going to sleep.  I’m going to be a little down when I run out.  For lunch today I packed cucumbers, chicken salad, Mrs. Suzie’s crackers, a peach, grapes, and cantaloupe.  I didn’t eat the cantaloupe b/c or ‘room mom’ brought in watermelon. 

I got to work early in hopes to get caught up on my emails and blogs.  I got through the emails and didn’t even get to start the blogs.  While reading one of my emails I was trying to respond to one from LBDC but all the people in the room wouldn’t stop talking to me!  That’s what happens when I play on the computers in the workroom instead of the netbook. 

The kids were pretty good today.  Our little guy with the squishy head has started to display behaviors to make him gma feel bad, he cried when she brought him to school.  He doesn’t do it when paw paw brings him in.  The rest of the kids did really well.  I did however discover that my newest kid got a new IFSP uploaded to TEIDs.  The only reason I mention this is b/c I looked last week b/4 he started and he only had four goals and today he had eleven!  It’s a good thing I stopped to look b/c I had no idea!  All the kids slept and my twin at a really really good lunch.  He ate all the bites we put on his plate!

I didn’t get to work on paperwork at two b/c it was one of our kid’s last days and mom hung around for a little extra time.  I only got to update punctuation on the goal sheet. 

I really enjoyed myself in the baby room.  All the kids were ridiculously sweet!  Andrew made up a hug game, Audrey enjoyed playing tickles and used lots of words in imitation, Oskar smiled at me upon greeting, and Tray was just silly!  Oh yeah, Dash (a ten month old) tapped me on the leg to get my attention to show me what he was doing.  I got to play in there till I got off, which was a really nice change of pace.  Once again I think having a baby would be doable but having them older is the part that makes me unsure. 

I talked to DH after work and we talked about the same ol’ same ol’.  When I got home I saw his truck was missing.  I was about to call him when my phone vibrated.  My dad called.  Of course the battery beeped so I had to plug the phone in and talk to dad while leaning on the dresser.  I only say ‘of course’ b/c I was so curious about where DH truck was.  I had to end our conversation early b/c I really wanted to know where the truck was.  I called Dickie and he has it.  One of their cars is messed up so they borrowed it.  Granny went into the hospital with something wrong with her pancreas. 

Then I headed in the kitchen cleaned the dishes, made lunch, and fixed dinner.  I ate another beet mango salad with a glass of s. blanc.  My point totals around 19 (fruit 0, yogurt 2, veggies 0, chicken salad 2, crackers 3, crackers/cookies 5, wine 4, salad w/nuts 3) .

High today: playing w the babies.

Thanks for checking back in on me…

No comments:

Post a Comment