Well today was decent enough. Izzie woke me around two so she could go potty and I went back to bed. Then she woke me up again about twenty b4 the alarm. I tried to get her to climb into bed but she wouldn’t or couldn’t.
Bfast was tasty; I realized how much I miss eating the berry yogurt combo. I started the random book I picked up at the library this morning. I only got a few chapters in and am torn btwn what I think. It seems interesting enough but some of the language/wording causes me to reread statements. Before heading out the door I remembered to make a cup of joe. It was excellent! I’m glad I ground up beans last night; it wasn’t as daunting as a task as usual.
I actually made it all the way through all emails and blogs! So when lunch rolled around I started looking at the recipes again! Six down, five hundred forty plus more to go! (too many exclamation points?)
The day was good. Our newest friend tried and was successful on one occasion biting a classmate. He has a goal on his IFSP about not biting and he hasn’t really done it at school until today. He tried two times and was successful on the third and final attempt. Mom said she saw it coming and wanted to jump in and let us know and stop it but didn’t, thank you mom.
My CT and I had our monthly consultation with the twin’s parents till 3:15. I think it went well. The parents definitely need guidance on parenting and ways to play and teach consequence to their kids. I’m not going to ramble and rant about my opinion, only b/c I really want to read, but seriously – you intentionally got pregnant and you don’t have much clue about what to do with children? Shouldn’t you have thought more about it? Maybe taken a couple of parenting classes?
Of course I got to play with the babies and then twos until I had to leave. While playing in the twos I gorged on the damn cheddar chex mix! I have no will power. I made up for it at dinner time though. I only ate a veggie plate with protein and one truffle for dessert.
I finished the disc of Numb3rs I started last night and then called the hubs.
I really wish that there was something worthwhile to enter in these entries. I started the blog as a way to rant and I’m pretty content with things right now. Most of these end up being literally about nothing.
Hold up, wait a minute, I do have something to remember about today. As I was pulling onto the interstate I got a text from my CT asking me to call her. I did. She let me know that she no longer got her full hour to do paperwork in the mornings starting next Tuesday. Something to do with the AT in the infant room has too much OT and my CT is going to fill in from 8:15 to 8:45. I think it kind of sucks b/c it’s the thirty minutes right in the middle of her time, but I’m thankful it’s not me. So instead of her having eight hours a week she’s only going to get six (I think). I’m not quite sure what she’s going to do considering she isn’t able to complete all the necessary requirements with the eight hours she’s allotted.
Well wasn’t that nice? I had a real reason to journal today, not just to do it randomly b/c I’m trying to meet a personal goal.
High today: hubby should be home with in the next hour or so!
What a nice gesture to continue to read my humdrum life, thanks…
No comments:
Post a Comment