Monday, August 1, 2011

i'm sad & hope this goes quick & smoothly

WOW I can’t believe that it’s almost the last third of the year already! 

So I think I had an awful nights sleep.  DH and I got into a bit of a tiff again last night (after I journal of course).  It was silly.  I was tired and blew his actions way out of proportion.  I won’t go into huge details b/c that’s just too much info and I’m sleepy.  Let’s sum it up that I was trying to tell him something – 3 TIMES.  I kept getting interrupted and couldn’t finish my train of thought the first time.  By the third and final time he snickered at me and it rubbed me the wrong way.  Of course I think if he would have just left me alone I would have calmed down quickly, but nope, he wanted to work it out.  So we both got heated and instead of me falling asleep to an episode of Burn Notice I remained awake for almost an extra hour working out my feelings!

Well when I woke up today I went about my normal routine: showered, at bfast (berries, mango, spiced pear yogurt), and read my book.  When it was time to leave I was SOOOOO down.  I had a feeling it was going to be this way.  He remained asleep while I thought about our actions last night.  I don’t like not being able to hug him bye.  Did I mention he’s going to be gone for two to four weeks?  That means our last hours spent together were saying things in the heat of the moment instead of lust loving each other. 

I made it to work a little early and only had time to check my emails.  I started looking at the blogs and there were over two hundred! 

The day it self was pretty good in the rooms.  One of our children who have Autism has his awful nasty infection in the crease of his left arm.  Mm took him to the doctor and they gave her some drugs.  The doctor wants to keep the wound open to air it out, but he scratches and makes it bleed so we are keeping a bandage over it.  Dad called during nap time to check in on him and I said something along the lines of ‘wrestling him to get on or stay on his mat’ and the dad took it negatively.  I learned my lesson 0 do not say I’m wrestling with your child.  I tried to explain myself to ease his thoughts but it didn’t help b/c mom inquired about it at pick up time.  I hope that I explained it to her to ease her brain. 

I also found out that one of my guys who went to the full time center is going to transfer back in.  This is usually a very exciting thing.  However he has to have his annual done before he can come back.  The DR wants it to be done by this Friday, as in four days away.  I told her I could get it done if I had support to get out to work on it.  She said she would, we’ll see how it goes. 

When I went to the toddlers they got down to ration really fast so I was able to get out and start the actual assessment on my little guy 

I talked to DH as I walked up the hill.  Nothing important discussed. 

At the house I cleaned and put away dishes.  I prepped bfast and lunch for tomorrow.  Then I made my awesome beet mango pine nut salad.  This time I toasted the nuts in the toaster oven.  I also mixed the apricot preserve with blackberry.  After pouring the dressing on I didn’t think it was enough so I splashed some raspberry balsamic.  It was wonderful!!!  With dinner I had a full glass of s. blanc.  For dessert I had a large piece of chocolate. 

I thought I had done well with making choices today.  The only ‘bad’ thing I ate was a serving of vanilla frosting this morning when I felt so down.  I guestimated (based on the containers we have here at home) to be 4PPs.  I thought/calculated my consumption today to be around 22, but the scale said nope, you’ve eaten more.  Maybe it’s all the damn pastry I had yesterday catching up with me.  Its going o be extremely hard to tell this week b/c of all the fun stuff I have planed.  I hope I can keep things in check!

High today: one day down.    Thanks for stopping in at the beginning of our week together…

No comments:

Post a Comment