Today was brighter. I woke up feeling better, thanks Tizanidine. My bfast was delicious: strawberries, banana, & tropical yogurt with actual coconut in it! I tossed my lunch into the box, as usual and headed to work. I did remember to bring my CT’s bday cookies! (which I was a tad bit worried about)
I saw an awesome Groupon that I wanted, but didn’t think spending that much money on it was worthy, not to mention I didn’t know for sure of a guest to bring along. It was a cheese making course deal 2.5 hours for 50.00 or an all day course for 125.00. I posted about fantasizing on fb. Later, around noonish, my friend (H-e-a-h) msged me and asked if I wanted to go! Hells yeah! So now I’m going to an all day cheese making course w/in six months!
My CT liked my cakedoodles! I did not get my late DN’s done b/c of all the talking. Once again I tried doing it in the workroom b/c the desktops are quicker than the netbooks.
The kids did amazing! I can’t express through words how well it went! We only had a couple of meltdowns all day from all the kids. All but one, the one who doesn’t, take naps! I got today’s DN completed AND posted during that thirty minutes. We did art and the kids participated with very little fussing! After they were gone I got caught up on the DN’s from yesterday. After that I went to the rascals and it was fun. We did a fun drawing circle, played in centers, and a closing circle. Then I headed to the Giraffes and talked with the semi new AT. And then I headed home.
Here I made bfast (cantaloupe & cc) and lunch (salad w chicken & veggies) for tomorrow and made dinner: ‘healthy’ sloppy joes with seared onion.
So overall today was good and minimally stressful.
High today: just that it was easy.
Thanks for helping me make it through the rocks to get to the top…
No comments:
Post a Comment