What a long day. Forgive me now if this entry is short. I’m pretty wiped out.
The day started nicely. I was on a high from how much fun I had last night at Sunset Grill (even though I don’t know if the class would be worth 50.00, I enjoyed myself. I sat with some nice ladies and they invited me join them for dinner. We all got apps and shared w one another. I got the pork purse and it was wonderful. I finally got to try the butterscotch habanera bread pudding and it wasn’t all that. It was nice and sweet, but mine had no heat).
I talked with Ms. Brit and as we were walking down the hallway I heard the observational mom and redirected our path so I didn’t have to talk with her just yet. The morning went well. A bit chaotic, but not bad. Circle time was a bit overwhelming. We went out before hand and when we got in the OT, as usual, wanted us to do something from a parent’s perspective. My CT was leading circle and I had a kid on the changing table and the OT wanted me to get all the kids water. HELL freakin O!!! Can’t you see I’m busy? Not to mention we didn’t have any sippy cups! Sometimes she just wears me out. She almost always makes the most obnoxious suggestions at the worst possible moment. It wouldn’t have been a big deal if I was able to get it myself or if she’d suggested/asked if she could do it. ERRGGGHH makes me mad talking bout it.
Nap time was good. All kids except the normal one slept. However when I went into the gym on my lunch break the observational mom wanted to talk! Just leave me be please? It’s the only thirty minutes of down time I get in a day, let me process and reboot.
After nap was decent enough too. A bit hectic since we had two therapist in the room. But I was smart and started art w/ the kids that were all ready awake. We were able to sit for snack and had three therapist at this time.
So all in all it wasn’t a bad day, just tiring. By the time it was over all I wanted to do was lay on the floor spread eagle face down and do nothing. But alas I could not.
Afterwards I played with the babies for thirty minutes than played w/ the big kids as usual for a Thursday. When it was four I was able to get out and do more paperwork. What a nice week this has been. The two’s class has been down three of four kids all week and that’s the only reason I’ve been able to catch up. Next week will probably be a different story.
I prepped bfast and lunch for tomorrow. I’m worried that I didn’t cut enough cantaloupe for bfast, hope it fills me up. My dinner wasn’t all that fabulous: lo wild rice w/ veggies and spicy tomato sauce. I ate the last piece of chocolate beet pie with nuts.
I tried to watch a movie, The Lost Prince. I thought it was about a child with Autism, but was wrong. I didn’t realize it was a three hour movie. I don’t think it’s worth three hours so I turned it off and going to put it in the mail in the morning.
Now I’m ready for bed.
High today: it’s over and I’m going ‘home’ tomorrow.
Thanks for reading the nonsense…
No comments:
Post a Comment