MAN am I glad it’s the weekend and today is over! So of course last night/yesterday after work I felt extremely blah!
Well I got up ready for a good day b/c I knew today we wouldn’t have to play with kids since it was an inservice day, you would think that would be a good right? It would have been if I’d left on time instead of trying to overachieve and complete all our tasks, but I get ahead of myself. Let me start from the beginning, as usual….
For bfast I had bananas & blueberries with cherry vanilla yogurt. I’d like to let you know that this combo is Yummmmyyyy! I hope I remember next time I go shopping and pick up the ‘ingredients’ to repeat. When it was time to go I ‘tossed’ the food in the box and headed out the door. I made a pie last night, did I mention that yesterday evening? Anyways I made the pie and pulled it out this morning and sat with my stuff to take to work today. Well silly ol’ me got in the car w/out and realized it (luckily) as I was driving past Pilot, so I turned around to get it (shouldn’t have other than the fact that it was setting on the counter – that’s what I get for trying to eat healthy: a nasty pie!).
Any-who I got to work b/4 anyone else did since we didn’t have to actually start our day till 8 and sat in the car and balanced my check book. I didn’t actually balance it all the way b/c there was a tiny discrepancy and I didn’t want to have to heavy write over everything (I meant to double check at some point today but didn’t get a chance, hopefully I’ll remember Sunday and take care of it then).
Once our HR lady arrived I went in and checked my emails and foodgawker accounts, but not the blogs. Oh well, there’s all ways Sunday (I’m supposed to go to the in-laws).
When I clocked in the DR had brought donuts from Krsipy Kreme, one plain dozen and a mixed dozen, so I helped myself to the blueberry cake donut (that donut is SO popular; why don’t they put more than one in a box?). And then I helped her (the DR that is) get stuff out of her van while trying to eat the donut at the same time. Might I mention the donut fell on the ground! I originally told myself that was fate’s way of telling me I didn’t need the damn fried pastry deliciousness so I threw it away (only to go back for more later: a filled, a chocolate, and a plain one spread through out the day).
After helping tote and tossing away goods I went to the room and worked on my monthlies. I was sitting in our room and using the netbook b/c I thought other people would need the workroom; man was a that a mistake. My CT, who did an awesome job today – props to her, started cleaning and organizing and chatted the whole time. So I had to turn Pandora off and conversate while typing. I hope the montlies make sense, I didn’t proofread them, just printed, copied, and filed! WOO HOO those are done! Now I need to, at some point, organize my personal goal folder.
After finishing the summaries I’m not a hundred percent what I did step by step. I do know that the things I got done include: laundry, b-day wall (finally after eight months), and regular ole weekly paperwork. I don’t think I was any where nearly as productive as my CT. Up until this point the day was pretty good: we had a simple training, pizza, veggies, and chocolate cake for lunch and snacking, and more arranging. I do think I pissed the toddler teachers off b/c I tried to give assistance to rearrange the room. Oh well that’s the LT’s problem, she doesn’t like change even less than I do! (is that the correct language – you know what I mean right?)
Well all was well and good and my CT and I thought we were doing an awesome bang up job and were tidying up when the DR came in and told us that we needed to remove two of the three stackable drawers and clean out two drawers and get rid of our recycle bin. This probably wouldn’t have been too big of a deal, if it hadn’t have been ten or fifteen minutes before it was time to leave for the day. She said that we didn’t have to do it right then that we could wait till Monday b/4 class, but really who has time b/4 kids arrive? Not to mention that we still have paperwork we didn’t get to do this week! The other thing that aggravates me about the situation is that two of the three stackable drawers were their (the administration) idea to solve a problem they didn’t like previously! So basically that means: they set a plan into motion, didn’t like it, and wanted to change it again! EEERRRRRRRGGGHHHH It’s so annoying b/c those are drawers that we are grabbing from a gazillion times a day! It wouldn’t be a big deal if we had the room or didn’t need that stuff or if the f’n therapist would stop bringing sh-e-yat into our room and leaving it! Well we got rid of all the therapist stuff and a bunch of other stuff that we just put into baskets for someone else to sort. It was five when we left.
I called my hubby after getting in the car, vented, and got loving vibes. I missed him the most today and really wished he was at home to wrap his arms around me, but maybe next week.
He called Grand Incentives again today and they told him that they were going to look at late September/early October availability for check in dates for us. In addition we’ve gotten an extension till February. So now I really have to tell Becky that I can’t go to the beach and find out the availability at school. MUST DO MUST DO MUST DO!
When I got home I wasn’t hungry since I at so much junk at work today so I watched the last two episodes of Seinfield. After that I went into the kitchen and poured me a nice frosty glass of s. blanc, half glass really. I also grabbed a handful of veggies w one piece of turkey pepperoni link for dinner. So far I’ve had three half glasses of wine, and while sitting I don’t really feel it. Probably will when I go to lay down J.
After watching the TV show I put in the old Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was kind of humorous to watch. (I’m really in a vampire mood, thanks Sookie; which I can’t watch till much later). I think I recognized the chick named Cassandra and will imdb her on Sunday. I also think Ben Affleck may have been a bball player in a scene; gotta imdb that too. After watching it I checked out the date it was made. Do you know when it was made? Should I leave you in suspense? Nope b/c I wouldn’t remember to revisit the topic. It was made in 1992. That’s almost 20 years ago!!! O-M-GEEEE I was nine or ten when it came out! I can’t believe I watched it at that age. However I can see why we all had the hots for Luke, we were 10 afterall! I still think the chick in the lead role is super cheesy and can totally understand why she hasn’t made it in the Hollywood scene.
In the morning I’m supposed to get up and mow, can’t decide how I feel about that. When I first got off work it was the worst idea ever (almost), but now that I’m calm it’s a bit more reasonable. I’m not babysitting for Jacob, at least I guess not since I didn’t hear from them. I’m not going to the Tomato festival either b/c Ashley is going to Memphis , again. And I’m not going on the lake with the chicks from the meetup group; I just couldn’t dedicate/decide to do it (be in a bathing suit w a bunch of strangers again after making a pig out of myself again today). So tomorrow I’m going to have a pretty dull day: mow lawn, read book, watch movies, eat, and veg. It seems kind of lame. Guess that’s what happens when you get a bit older huh.
Now I’m going to read some while listening to music and waiting on DH to call.
High today: all the junk food (is that okay? I shouldn’t have eaten all that crap, nor should that be my high) OR I completed my summaries (that’s much better)
Thanks for letting me babble this much…
No comments:
Post a Comment