So today was a weird day. Nothing abnormal before work. For bfast I had strawberries n bananas with peach yogurt. Not a good combo, hopefully I’ll remember and not have it again.
On my way to work my CT text me to let me know she was going to be out today. I called her, upon her request, to find out she was having to stay home to play ‘nurse Valley’ *not real name* Her husband hurt his back on Monday and couldn’t walk this morning so they went to the ER at 3am.
At first I was dumbfounded and not sure what to think, but I remained calm. We had a new kid start today and I worked with the AD. The new kid did wonderful and so did the AD. I actually left the room in a positive mood at the end of the day. I’ve completed the last minute assessment and waiting till the DR approves it.
I remembered to go to the Rascals at the right time today.
After work I went to Suzy Wong’s House of Yum FINALLY!!!! I met some new girls from one of the meetup sites and had a great time. There were only six of us total, maybe that’s why it was easier than the swim meetup. I had the pineapple red curry with a side of brown rice. It wasn’t as spicy as I thought it would be. The shrimp were HUGE. I wish there were more veggies and less water chestnuts, but I would definetly eat it again. For dessert I had their Chai Martini, and was in liquid heaven. As I brought it to my mouth I smelled the spicy-ness, upon drinking it was sweet and creamy, and after swallowing there was the flavored vodka. SO WONDERFUL!!!
OH and I outed Amber. The chick who sat next to me is a researcher at Vandy and works two doors down from her. I texted her and apologized, I wander if she’ll get it or if her no’s been changed.
I rushed through making bfast and lunch for tomorrow and now I’m beat.
High today: meeting some new girls.
Thanks for drooling with me over my drink (b/c I know you did)…
No comments:
Post a Comment