So I’ve got a killer headache and if this doesn’t make sense I hope I remember the details.
I slept in an hour. We actually headed out earlier today which was nice. We went to Wal Mart in KY to get discounts. I bought lots of dog food and treats (one I was super excited about; pb, but Izzie didn’t really like it), movies, and a shirt. The total was around eighty which was mainly movies and dog food.
Afterwards we went to this super tasty family restaurant where, once again, I made a piggy out of myself. I ate Renee sized servings of mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, two pieces of fish, a wing, and almost every dessert they offered: key lime pie, coconut cream pie, 2 pb cookies, banana pudding (w custard, and was really weird), cherry cheesecake, peach cobbler, and black berry cobbler. AND then I went back and ate a whole serving of the blackberry cobbler.
When we got back to the house we went about our ways and went back home. I had a bit of a rough time. I went round and round kissing my ass circles for what seemed like ten minutes. Finally I decided to drive straight thinking my GPS would re-route me, but no it made it worse. It sent me back the way I came (15 minutes each way) and then I was able to head back home.
I wasn’t really hungry when I got here and didn’t think I would have dinner, but I did. I ate left over grilled veggies.
High today: finally making it home.
Thanks for making it through my mumble jumble…
No comments:
Post a Comment