Today was a really good day! Before ‘talking about the most exciting parts let’s remember the boring…
For bfast I had mango banana with cherry vanilla yogurt. It was a really good combo (way better than yesterdays). Since I made lunch and snacks last all I had to do was pack it.
I got to school a few minutes b/4 Ms. Christi, literally I started to read and she pulled into the drive. So I got inside and spent a half hour checking my regular stuff.
My paperwork time was spent updating our folders and getting everything ready for next week. I worked on my summaries for a little bit. Then my CT came in and we chatted. I asked her for the rough draft for our LP’s so I could work on them and she informed that she was able to complete it last Friday! WOO HOO what-a-RELIEF!!!
So I was able to stick m regular schedule: Rascals, lunch, babies, Lions, & toddlers. While I was in with the Rascals I got to have one of the last chats with Jacob G (he graduated today and will be going to a new school after next week). While I was in with the toddlers I was pretty lucky, there were only three kids and one of them left/leaves at 3:30ish. So it was just me and two kiddos. With that knowledge we went to the next room up to play. While I was in the next room I talked to the new AT in there and tried to convince her to do adult things w/ me. She left the room for a few minutes and when she came back in she finally came out to me! I’d had my suspicions, but hate assuming. I’m the only one she’s told so far. I got to clock out at my scheduled time and went to look at Colt’s, but instead chatted with the AT. We talked about her relationship, past experiences with coworkers, and her morals and thoughts. I liked it.
Then I went to graduation and it was one of the most emotional ones for me. Like I said earlier Jacob graduated and I’ve seen him since he was an infant. I offered my services to sit for the family again. At clean up I over indulged in the sweets. I ate four cookies and several bites of the two bite cupcakes.
Then I headed to the wine store and bought 50 bucks worth! I was only going to get three bottles; two for mom and one for me but ended up getting 7! I bought a peach one for mom off the 3/14 and a vino verde and s. blanc for me. I continued to look for Alice White’s Alexia and came across my favoritest s blanc for 15.00! That’s even cheaper than the place next to Costco. Even though I had four bottles I continued to look for the Alexia and then I found the Merlot with the leaf on for Uncle Mike on a 3/11 rack. So of course I had to look for two more and found a sweet white for mom and another s. blanc from Marboulough (no clue if that’s how to spell it). Afterwards I headed to Aldi’s to get mom some fruit and the doors were locked! I was ticked. I asked the cop who locked the door and told him I only needed two items and his response was ‘sorry they close at 8 and the doors are closed’. What made me so f’n mad was that it was three till 8 and all I wanted to get was grapes and strawberries.
So I was hot and went home to head here, KY – granny’s. I left around 9:15ish or so and made it here at 11:30. I had to stop for gas and the silly GPS led me around a huge circle to get back to the interstate. Then I had to pull over again to check the air in my tires b/c the roads in KY make them have a weird thumping sound.
Well I’m extremely tired so I’m headed to bed.
High today: bonding with the AT.
Thanks for checking in me at such a late hour…
No comments:
Post a Comment