Well I haven’t given much consideration to my future goals today. Shame on me huh?!?
I got up when DH left for work, that’s right he had to work today. On a Saturday. I went and layed out in the partial sun hoping that when we go to the ‘pool’ tomorrow I won’t blind everyone. I paid the last bill for this month, balanced the check book, went through the coupons, and read my book.
MIL called around nine thirty so I headed in to get ready. I really tried to continue with my ideal to be ‘cute’ on off work days. I really really need to go shopping and get new fitting clothes, but don’t really need to spend the money. I know I say that (about the money) but end up spending it on other things I don’t need (like food and deals).
So I went to their house and was a mouse potato from noonish to eightish, with a couple of water/food/chatting breaks. I re-researched the vacation destinations to figure out when the best time is to go where. Now we have to redecide where to go. (Much later this evening I found out that DH has to wait till his bosses get back from vacation to find out if we can go on the week of September 10th through the 16th.)
I also read all my blogs to where my reader says 0!!! It took for-ev-er. However I did find some super really yummy things and I figured out how to save other bloggers entries that don’t do foodgawker.
When I checked my email there was an awesome (at least I think it is) deal for movies. One pays ‘a membership fee’ of 20.00 + kit fit of 10.00 to this website for a membership for two years which enables one to buy movie tickets at 6.70 a piece. Now all I need to do is figure out how much it regularly costs to buy a ticket and see if the 30.00 bucks is worth it or not. I have to do it before noonish tomorrow though b/c that’s when the deal expires.
I did a damn good job making choices today. I had lots of fruit (yikes no veggies, woops), chicken salad, all eight glasses of water (which is awesome for a weekend), two cups of coffee, and two slices of pizza. When I got on the scale it was all smiley at me.
There’s not much else to the day.
High: getting all my blogs read and learning a new feature of google reader.
Gracias for being here…
No comments:
Post a Comment