Today was pretty relaxed. I woke up at my normal early ass hour, even for the weekend. I headed outside first. I thought about laying out, but it was kind of gloomy. Since the sun wasn’t schorchingly hot, I opted to lay in the hammock! This is the first time this summer! I only got to hang out for about thirty minutes and it started raining. :’(
After heading back in I showered and cut one of those peaches from Kroger I bought yesterday. It was okay. Even though it was huge it wasn’t as good as the Cali ones. I read the new book for a bit.
Aaron woke up kind of early, tenish, for the weekend. We got into a bit of a tiff b/c my brain was relaxed and when he woke up his brain was ping ponging the way mine normally does so he decided (unknown to him) to unleash it and get me riled up. We settled quickly and the day went nicely.
For lunch I made a chicken salad with onion and roasted red peppers (seasoned of course), tossed tomatoes, and home made tortilla chips (from the 1PPs tasties).
We watched our Netflix disc and then started the new season of Burn Notice. For dinner we had hamburger helper. I know, eww, huh. But it was actually yummy. It was the Salisbury flavor. I made it different than the box says to. I browned and seasoned the meat in one pan and made the noodles the way I do for spaghetti. When they were halfway cooked I added the seasoning packet and turned the heat down. The only reason I did it this way was so I could have perfect balance of meat to noodles ratio. I counted it as 10PPs (4 for pasta and 6 for meat). I also had a side of steamed veggies as well as a glass of wine. For dessert I made an ice cream coffee liquid drink.
DH and I had a heart to heart talk about the future and the way I work. I’m glad he understands how I am. We’ve discovered that the vino makes me a little bit more relaxed, open, and more willing to take the initiative.
High today: heart to heart with the hunny.
Thanks for being here…
No comments:
Post a Comment