Today was a decent day. For bfast I had cc and cantaloupe (2PPs). I read more Sookie. Then packed my lunch; salad with a fruit salsa (nectarines, strawberries, tomatoes, and red onion) and raspberry balsamic vinegar and some fruits. (When it was time to eat my lunch box looked strange and after my break I discovered it was b/c I forgot my watermelon! I was bummed. I told my CT and she had some, then I walked down the hallway and another teacher was eating hers! I was so jealous.)
Got to work with plenty of time to read all my emails and ‘flip’ through the blogs but not actually read them.
Our newest kid gagged himself again, but this time I was ready. I tipped him over so the mess went into the floor instead of on us. We also made a lot of progress with him on expressing his emotions and remaining calm when needed.
The day itself was okay. When his mom picked him up she was late, about ten minutes. We talked until two forty, which was all my daily note time. I’m not complaining since I know that I’ll make it up quickly tomorrow and it was really nice to have the talk time with her. I made some suggestions that I hope are beneficial and didn’t overstep my boundaries as a new to them teacher. My CT did a great job helping me out. She remembered and reminded me to mention to mom about using a transitional book to help with coming to school and adjusting. She seemed open to it.
Then I played with the babies and afterwards I visited the ‘Rascals’.
At home I sliced foods for bfast (strawberries and kiwis), sliced produce for our dinner (ham, onion, red pepper, broccoli mix omelet/faux quiches), and made tuna for lunch tomorrow.
I also sliced and baked apples which were great. I really liked my little egg-cakes! Since I made such good choices food wise today I splurged on dessert: ice cream (2PPs) with a toasted Gingerbread poptart (5PPs). I really liked it and will probably repeat it when I can.
High today: my new home-made dessert.
Thanks for continuing to check in on me and my day to day nothings…
No comments:
Post a Comment