Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!!!

Today is officially Independence Day for us Americans.  It’s a wonderful day to remember our past and hope for our future.  I don’t have any amazing stories or tributes to dedicate, but I’m thankful for being here.

We didn’t do anything celebratory today.  I got up, ate yogurt, played on the net, and then read my book.  After Aaron got up we watched the rest of Numb3rs.  Then we watched Battlestar Gallactica.  We started season four which threw us for a huge loop.  The first disc is numbered ‘2’, there was no number ‘1’.  However the first episode on disc 2 was the first episode of the season.  Super strange!  Hopefully I’ll remember to check out the net and figure out what’s up with that.

We snacked and at small lunches.  We had a little bit of deer jerky.  I had a salad for lunch.  For dinner we had the rest of the BBQ.  He ate his with/in a baked potato.  I had mine with garden tomatoes.

What a boring day, huh?

High today: being able to do nothing and stay at home.

Thanks for checking in on me today…

No comments:

Post a Comment