Monday, July 18, 2011

HELP and fab dinner date

I had a pretty good first day of the week.  I had a berry blend with yogurt for bfast.  Since I don’t have a book at the moment I connected to the net and attempted to get ahead on my entries. 

I had to be at work early today, since I basically requested it, so as soon as I finished bfast I got ready, made lunch, and headed to work.  I packed left over veggies over pasta with other fruits and veggies for snacks. 

The kids were good.  We had another kid start today.  It was a little girl who upon first view a person would assume she has autism, but after her first day we question how she qualified to receive ten hours of service. 

I got off at 4:30, instead of 4:00 and headed to the library.  I actually walked there!  It only took about three minutes.  I was so excited to get the next Sookie book.  It’s a hard back copy, which means I’m not going to be able to keep it in my purse. 

I met Tiffany from LBDC and we ate at Sam & Zoe’s.  She was pretty awesome.  She was very much like me.  She was pumped about the happy hour deal on the latte’s and we split a salad and a sandwich.  The salad was okay, it had strawberries, onion, walnuts, avocado, and feta cheese with a vinaigrette.  The sandwich on the other hand was wonderful.  It was on a nice bun with pesto mayo and ‘the garden’. 

It started raining as we sat down to eat so we had to go inside instead of eating on the patio.  After dinner we headed to our movie, “The Help”.  Since it was raining I rolled up my pants legs hoping to keep them dry, but the rain started coming down at a slant and almost the entire outside of my right leg got soaked.  To make the wetness even better the high power dryer wasn’t working so I had to watch the movie with wet pants. 

We arrived at the theater at least an hour before the show started.  It was nice though b/c we had lots of time to talk about all sorts of stuff.  She has an idea to do a cupcake tour and I’m down!  She also wants to go to the tea meetup with me. 

I won’t say much about the movie other than it was good.  I loved the actress that played Celia the most.  I couldn’t not laugh at almost everything she did.  There was only one change that was done that I strongly feel shouldn’t have been. 

It’s kind of late, so I’m headed to bed.

High today: dinner ‘date’ with Tiffany.

Thanks for checking in on me…

No comments:

Post a Comment