Holy cow what a day I’ve had. DH got his expected phone call at five am. I assumed his phone would be on vibrate, but it wasn’t. The ringer was turned on and of course it woke me up. He waited till five thirty to actually get up and I woke up then too. I finally got up at six and started my day. For bfast I had cc and cantaloupe. Of course I continued to read Sookie for a little bit. I made half my lunch yesterday so this morning I had to finish it. The part I had to do today was the ‘main course’; a salad. I added some of the super yummy pepperocini peppers and it was wonderful. This was the second salad I didn’t have to use dressing. I’ve discovered that the juice from the tomatoes and other veggies made/make their own dressing.
I had lots of catching up to do on my net business. I remembered to reserve my book club book and the nest Sookie novel. I made it through all my emails but didn’t even get to look at the blogs.
The morning was easy enough. However right before lunch up until two when the kids left was a whole different story. My CT just doesn’t seem to get how to multi task. She lays out the lunch differently (way more slowly than I do). She does it one at a time as to where I set it all out on the counter and then serve it wham bam thank you mam style. Since she does it that way I spend the first part of the lunch protecting other plates until the next kids get their food. The part that made it the most challenging was I was playing whack-a-mole with three kids while she helped one! BLAH!!! The kids who had so much trouble going to sleep last Wednesday went down a lot easier today.
I went to the baby room and my CT went to the Lions. I knew she didn’t want to, but I couldn’t bring myself to offer an exchange. After the baby room I went to the Giraffes until I had to leave.
While talking to my hunny on the phone after work I found out he passed out at his work today. He was on a roof cleaning. His boss called him yesterday to tell him to hydrate and I stayed on him about drinking water, but he chose to drink nectar and soda with one glass of water. Told him so!
We had leftovers for dinner, fin for yourself kind of night. I had the chicken stir-fry made with hoisoin that was still yummy with a glass of red wine. For dessert I made a pina colada smoothie sing the toasted coconut vanilla yogurt and frozen pineapple. The fruit was so solid so the blender wouldn’t process it so I added a splash of coconut tequila and DH thought I was making an alcoholic drink. If he hand’ seen me put it in you wouldn’t even know!
I made lunch for tomorrow today: carrots, wraps (with the pepperocini’s), a peach, grapes, and cherries.
I’m super tired and think I’m not going to make it through the next two episodes of Numb3rs.
High today: being able to get home and relax.
Thanks for keeping in touch with me…
No comments:
Post a Comment