Tuesday, July 19, 2011

another bellini day

Today was a pretty rough day, again.  DH is still out of town and I didn’t sleep well again.  I’m not sure if it was due him not being here or Izzie.  I woke up around two-ish and had to visit the ladies room and then she woke me up around four panting something awful right in my face!  EWW! 

For bfast I had bananas and blueberries with apricot mango yogurt.  I had to make lunch since I didn’t do it last night.  The ‘main course’ was a couple of sandwich wraps on lettuce. 

I made awful choices food wise and ate four cookies and hat seems to be a pound of Cheddar Cheese Chex Mix.  However I corralled my bad decisions in with dinner and had an awesome salad.  I’m going to have to have again!

Not much to say about the children.  We had another new kid start and he did AMAZING!  The younger twin cried all morning and then the eldest cried all afternoon!  On top of all the tears there were tons of adults in the room and I just wanted everyone to go away.

My brain is so shot that I can’t even express my day.

Oh yeah I did try the new coffee bags I bought this weekend, eh, they were all right.  My CT had one too and it kind of aggravated me a little b/c those buggers were expensive and she didn’t drink it all. 

High today: my salad was repeat worthy and my hubby will be back tomorrow!!!

Thanks for letting me get out a little…

No comments:

Post a Comment