Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF

So I’m sitting in the parking lot waiting to start my Friday night which means this entry is going to be a little different, just a little.  Typically I enter my day at the end, but tonight will continue at least till after ten and by then I won’t want to do anything other than go to bed when I get home I think. 

Bfast was yogurt and fruit.  Packed my box with fruits, veggies, and a wrap in an actual wrap instead of lettuce.  I behaved for the most part; I ate one cookie and three animal crackers.  This leaves me open to indulge later!

The day was good. 

I updated all the daily files with the new kids FINALLY!  I also remembered to label folders for the kids too.  I got updated on my personal paperwork too.  I didn’t get to work on LP’s though. 

I went to the Giraffes room instead of the Rascals and it was nice.  I spent a long time in there so it was way more relaxing and free to ‘play’ than having to break the baby room. 

While I was in the Lions I learned that the LT is pregnant.  It’s weird b/c we just talked about it recently, about having children and desires.  She and her hubby want children but had planned on waiting.  It’s even more humorous b/c she was actually pregnant while we were talking about it but didn’t know!  We also had a little TMI talk which was nice.  I was glad that she felt okay enough to open up with me about her private life. 

All the kids got a special treat to celebrate the summer and current themed LP; super hero’s.  It was a ‘superman’ ice cream.  When I first heard about it I got my hopes up b/c I thought it was the real stuff, but it was only a mock.  It was vanilla ice cream with strawberries, blueberries, sprinkles, and chocolate.  I refrained from having ice cream but I did eat blueberries with lots of whipped topping.  I ate mine after the kids ate theirs and shared with some of the kids.  I shared several bites with
Annabelle Lane
.  I tried to share with Susannah but in response she said ‘I just want whipped topping’.  It was humorous! 

Then I headed to the toddlers and ate their blueberries too. 

After clocking out I changed into my dress.  I can’t remember if I noted that I was wearing the brown dress I borrowed from Dana.  I got a few compliments from the teachers, which always makes a person feel better. 

So now I’m waiting for Ashley and the event to start.  Hope its fun and I feel comfortable.

High today: that I’m getting to go to a wine tasting with Ashley.

Thanks for stopping by…

No comments:

Post a Comment