Today was much better than Tuesday! I really think I’m going to like this new b.c. book. There are definelty some references I want to look up.
Our twins did exceptionally today! ‘My’ kid didn’t cry during lunch, not to mention we had help and numbers were low. ‘My’ kid stood and ate using his spoon! I hope it works next week and I can slowly wean him to sitting. They all took naps too!
My CT had her meeting with their parents and I think everything went well. I know the kids made things easier than we thought they would do.
I was having such a good time in the baby room that I forgot to go to the Rascals at 3:15. The AD came into the baby room at 3:35, looked at her watch, and then looked at me. At this point I realized that I’d forgotten! My CT and I talked about it later and we both wonder why she has to be so tacky with the motions and can’t just say something politely and nicely.
The LT in the Rascals didn’t mind too much since she had to partake in a working interview. Then the DR came in and asked me my opinion and I relayed that I didn’t pay much attention b/c I’ve never been asked b/4. We said a few more cordial words back and forth with the conversation summing up to she wants my two cents on all working interview if I’m around from today going forward.
Aaron and I had the amazing fresh produce I got at the little market I discovered yesterday. We had the bacon wrapped turkey medallions from Aldi’s, grilled veggies (onion, zucchini, butter squash, and some peppers). I really like the new squash and look forwards to the Bradley tomatoes.
High today: eating the new veggies and having such a good time in the baby room.
Thanks for hanging with me through the rough patches to make it to days like today…
No comments:
Post a Comment