Tuesday, July 12, 2011

tremendeously terrible tuesday

Golly bill, this was a terrible Tuesday and am I GLAD that it’s over! 

I’m going to try an not complain too much b/c then I’ll get all boiled again and I’m pretty calm at the moment. 

For bfast I had peach carbmaster and a banana.  I really enjoyed the peach one.  There were chungks of peaches in it.  I wonder if it was real peaches or just some chemically created ones. 

I actually made my lunch a head of time so all I had to do was toss it in the ‘box’. 

I got to work a little early.  There actually was a groupon I wanted today, but I know that my funds are low so I don’t need to spend any money and I deleted the email.  It was for Tokyo Japanese Restaurant.  I’m sure it’ll be on sale again at some point.

I’ll talk about the ‘highlight’ points of the day that made it so rough:
            *new kid behavior vomited, continued to cry, was almost calm and…
            *the more challenging twin behavior vomited, mom made a HUGE-A-MONGUS deal about it…
            *the Dr came in and tried to be helpful, which she was…
            *when we got in the gym our parent who has a wild loud aura about her was there (my CT redirected her
              thankfully)…
            *when we got in the gym the over-reactive mom stayed and talked…
            *once we got in the gym there were eight kids and 8 adults that dwindled to 7…
            *after the seven went down to 5 another adult showed up to make the no. 6…
            *we kept a ratio of 6 adults to 8 kids ALL DAY (except for nap of course)…
            *when the parents picked up they decided to have a conversation outside our door, BTW it was 5 and at
              one point 6 adults!...
            *we had a parent who wasn’t aware of the time and basically forgot to pick up her kid (ended up picking
              her up at 2:30, thirty minutes late)… oh yeah this is day two in a row a kid got picked up this late
            *by the time this was all over and done with my brain was SHOT and I was only able to type a few
              sentences that might have made sense in my daily notes…

Well those were the actions that made the day so awful.  I went and played with the babies and there were kids crying constantly in there!  At four I headed to the toddlers only to go back to the baby room fifteen minutes later.  Since we are a bit understaffed right now I stayed until 5:30 (which is a plus since it’ll actually be OT this week). 

By the time I got home could barely remain standing or even hold my hands up to read a book.  I sat in the chair, covered my face with a blanket, and passed the f’ out! 

Hubby didn’t get home till seven so I had me a nice long one hour nap.  Luckily we had decided to make an easy dinner: hotdogs, cucumbers, and steamed edamame.  He also had a long day and was ready for bead earlier than usual.

I did however, after my nap, manage to make get my necessary foods ready: cantaloupe!  That was easy.  I had leftover cc and cherries.  Oh yeah I had to pack carrots too. 

I made awful choices food wise at school today.  I ate way too many Oreo’s and Ritz like crackers.  Tomorrow I will do better.

High today: the kids actually napped and the day is over.

Thanks for letting me air my day…

No comments:

Post a Comment