Sunday, July 24, 2011

a day to relax

I woke up early of course.  I tried to go back to sleep but Izzie needed out and wouldn’t get out of my face.  So I let up out and couldn’t go back to sleep.  I tried to log onto the net only to discover that I think our access has been locked.  So I didn’t get to email Shea nor did I check my emails or blogs!

Instead I read a little bit of Sookie and then rested for about thirty minutes.  When I finally got out of bed I went to the living room, ate a peach and read a little bit more.

I went to Wal Mart around ten thirty or so.  I needed to pick up some coffee and bananas.  Before heading out this morning I texted back and forth with Ashley and found out she doesn’t own any stuffed animals at all!  I tried to find one for her at the store but there went any (at least not that I thought appropriated, there was only about fifteen and they were very baby-ish).  I actually got out of the store on the cheaper side; the only extra item I picked up was tomatoes and water shoes (they were five bucks and purple and black). 

Back at home I read for almost an hour till DH woke up.  Once he got up we watched movies.  We watched “Black Death” (from the redbox), “Battle for LA”, and “Green Hornet”.  The first one was okay.  I didn’t think the second one was going to end.  And I enjoyed the last one. 

For dinner we had grilled food.  We had pork chops and veggies (onion, zucchini, eggplant, and bell pepper).  I cut up a whole onion since the last several times I wished I had more!  This time I made sure there was enough. 

I had another mock banana split for dessert. 

What a nice day of nothing!

High: relaxing reading time.

Thanks for letting me get out my blip today…

No comments:

Post a Comment