Today was good.
I woke up nice and early, however I was a bit uncomfortable since I slept strangely, but the day was good.
I played on the net for a while. Once DH got up which was earlier than normal since he had to leave for work. Once we were both up and ready we headed about our day. We went to the shopping center by his parent’s. I went to Aldi’s and he went into Goodwill. I bought more stuff at Aldi’s than I had planned. They have raw deveined shrimp for a pretty good deal, less than five dollars a pound. After I finished I walked to Dollar General, but they didn’t have what I needed. Then I walked to Kroger and bought the instant coffee tea bags I’ve wanted to get FOR-EVER! They were hella expensive. It cost as much for those 19 little baggies as it does a pond plus of the grounds.
The main reason I headed there was to get a movie from the redbox. I got ‘How Do You Know’ with Reese Witherspoon. It was good. I found myself laughing out loud a few times. Ross cam home while I was watching it and it took me a bit longer than the usual flick.
I also did something I’ve never done before. I went to a Sounds baseball game. Jenny had a suite so I went. I was really nice. There were burgers, hotdogs, chips and dip, tortillas and salsa, chicken tenders, brownies, and pb cookies. They also basically gave us what we asked for. I of course over indulged in those damn pb cookies.
High today: I enjoyed going to the game in the suite. I discovered I really enjoy the sound the bat makes when it hits the ball.
My hubby left today and I hope that he stays safe and the next few days without him are okay.
Thanks for starting my week with me…
No comments:
Post a Comment