Today was okay. It was a tad bit crazy only b/c I really didn’t feel like working. I just didn’t have it in me. We had an intake for our new little girl that starts on Monday, Eleanor Francis.
I didn’t get to work on any personal paperwork. I spent the entire time updating our notebooks and files for the three new kids that start next week!
I also actually got to follow the set schedule for the second time ever. The big kids were really participating in the whole vacation theme. There were marshmallows the size of my fist as well as chocolate and graham crackers. Can you guess what was made?
I ate one of those monstrous mallows, it was 3PPS, on its own. I also ate one sun made smore. It was okay.
Those were the only bad choices I made today. So I didn’t get to over indulge too much at home.
High today: it’s FRIDAY! Need I say more?
Thanks for ending the work week with me, let’s hope next week is better…
No comments:
Post a Comment